Hey Girl, 29 already?! I hope your birthday is fantastic! I'll put on my black polka dot dress and celebrate. Er, I guess I outgrew that when I turned "29". No worries, my birthday suit still fits :) I hear naked is in this year.
Anywho, here are some thoughts I have about you!
Beautiful - I can still picture you entering the church on your wedding day with the snow sparkeling behind you. It was awesome!
Party Girl - someone had to say it. You are always so much fun and I love hanging out with you whevever we are. I wish we could do it more often. Let's plan a get together.
Honest - I can always count on you, especially when you agree that Tim is incorrect and I am the wiser one. (Not older mind you, just wiser)
Unique - In a time where everyone is trying hard to fit in as well as stand out, you have always been your own person. I respect you and love the person you are! You have great ideas and are a fantastic leader. You rock!
Hey Girl, 29 already?! I hope your birthday is fantastic! I'll put on my black polka dot dress and celebrate. Er, I guess I outgrew that when I turned "29". No worries, my birthday suit still fits :) I hear naked is in this year.
ReplyDeleteAnywho, here are some thoughts I have about you!
Beautiful - I can still picture you entering the church on your wedding day with the snow sparkeling behind you. It was awesome!
Party Girl - someone had to say it. You are always so much fun and I love hanging out with you whevever we are. I wish we could do it more often. Let's plan a get together.
Honest - I can always count on you, especially when you agree that Tim is incorrect and I am the wiser one. (Not older mind you, just wiser)
Unique - In a time where everyone is trying hard to fit in as well as stand out, you have always been your own person. I respect you and love the person you are! You have great ideas and are a fantastic leader. You rock!
Old - er, I mean wise : )
Happy Birthday!!!!
Love you, Jodi